Deadly Cholera outbarke had been reported in Kibera slum as hawkers zooms to cook on roadside at the same times animals looming in the slum.
Two people and achild had so far been treated at Mbagathi hospital and allowed to go home but advised to maitan cleaness and boil water before drinking.
Anothe rvictim died at home before being taken to hospital according to villagers and those who removed his body from the house
One of the victim just freash from the hospital said he consumed madas and chapati from the nearest hawker in Soweto road side from high rise and start feeling unwell followed by vomiting before being rushed to hospital.
In the same area achild was rushed to hospital after vomiting and also treated and allowed to go home
Hawkers had invaded high rise road side which they had turned into open cooking space even after warning from medical officers while goats and pigs looms in the slum from Soweto Higrise to Laini Saba,